1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
2. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
3. Season both sides of Lamb with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan over a medium high heat.
5. Cook Lamb, two at a time, for 2 minutes, each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate to cool completely. Set frying pan aside, keeping the pan juices.
6. Spread Pate' over both sides of Lamb rumps. Press Mushrooms onto Pate'.
7. Cut 18cm rounds from Pastry Sheets. Place Lamb in the centre of the rounds.
8. Fold Pastry over to cover the Rumps and press edges to seal. Place seam side down on a baking tray. Decorate with remaining Pastry. Brush with Egg.
10. Place Tomatoes on a second backing tray. Drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of Oil and season with salt and pepper.
11. Place Lamb Wellingtons on the top shelf and Tomatoes below. Cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until Pastry are golden and Tomatoes are tender.
12. Return frying pan, with juices to medium heat. Add Butter and shake pan until Butter has melted and mixture is boiling.
13. Add Flour and cook whisking, for 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat and gradually add Stock, whisking constantly.
14. Return pan to heat. Cook stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until gravy comes to the boil.
6 X 180-220g individual Lamb Rumps
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
120g Soft Liver Pate'
125g Button Mushrooms, Thinly Sliced
6 Sheets Frozen Ready Rolled Puff Pastry, Partially Thawed
1 Egg, Beaten
500g Vine Ripened Tomatoes
2 Tablespoons Plain Flour
2 Cups Vegetable Stock