1. Place Bread and Milk in a large bowl and stand for 5 minutes or until the Milk is absorbed.
2. Add Lamb, Oregano, Parmesan, Salt and Pepper and mix to combine.
3. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add Oil and Meatballs and cook until lightly brown.
5. Add Stock, Tomatoes and Thyme and cook for 25 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
6. Serve with Potato and extra Parmesan Cheese on the side.
4 Slices White Bread, crusts removed
1/2 Cup Milk
500 Grams Lamb Mince
2 Tablespoons Chopped Oregano
1/4 Cup Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese (extra cheese to serve)
Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Cup Beef Stock
2 x 400 Grams Cans Chopped Tomatoes
3 Thyme Sprigs