1. Cut the Peppers in half vertically, remove the seeds and grill on an oven tray until the skin blisters.
2. Remove from the oven, cool and peel off the skin.
3. Heat Oil in a frying pan and sauté Onions and Garlic until Onions are clear.
4. Place roasted Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Cayenne Pepper and Tomato Paste in a blender or food processor and puree.
5. Pour in Wine and pulse to blend.
6. Remove skin from Chicken and place in a shallow casserole dish.
7. Pour over Pepper mixture. Cover and cook at 180 degrees C for 20 to 25 minutes or until Chicken is cooked.
8. Season with Salt and Pepper. Garnish with shaved Parmesan Cheese and Chives.
3 Red Peppers
2 Peeled and Chopped Onions
3 Peeled and Crushed Cloves of Garlic
1 Tablespoon of Oil
Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
3/4 Cup of Dry White Wine or Chicken Stock
4 Boneless Chicken Breast Fillets
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Shaved Parmesan Cheese (Use a potato peeler to make Parmesan Cheese shavings)