1. Slice Beef into strips, across the grain. Ask the butchers at Edgewater Meats to do this for you, if you are unsure.
2. Combine Flour and Nutmeg and use the mixture to lightly dust the strips.
3. Brush Beef strips with oil and brown in a pan in batches.
4. Add Onion to pan and sauté until transparent.
5. Add Tomato Paste, White Wine and Stock to pan, and then return Beef to pan.
6. Bring to the boil, and then simmer gently for 45 - 60 minutes.
7. In the last 15 minutes, add Sour Cream and Mushrooms.
600gm Lean Rump Steak
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Onion, peeled and chopped finely
1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
1/2 Cup dry White Wine
375ml salt-reduced Beef Stock
1 Cup Button Mushrooms, sliced
200ml extra light Sour Cream